Make sure you have the following information and document before you submit your registration form linked below.
- OU-Tulsa faculty/staff advisor and student president/chair name, email, and phone numbers
- The name of your member who attended one of the mandatory student organization training sessions
- List of other member names
- Current constitution & by-laws (click here for a sample)
Using the information listed, please complete and submit the online application form. The application will be reviewed by OU-Tulsa Student Affairs before official approval is given to the organization by a Student Affairs staff member.
Registration is Mandatory
- Registration is required for all student organizations/groups functioning in a capacity related to their student experience at the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa.
- Organizations must register each academic year, at the beginning of the fall semester.
- While registration will provide the benefits described below, registration does not necessarily imply OU endorsement of student organizations and/or their activities.
Benefits of Registration
- The ability to apply for funding through the OU-Tulsa Student Government Association (OUTSGA). An application form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSA website.
- The ability to reserve the game room, Innovation Commons multipurpose room, or a fundraiser table in the front lobby of the Founders Student Center for a student organization event, activity or meeting. A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website.
- The ability to request permission to publicize events through email (sent only to OU-Tulsa students by OU-Tulsa Student Affairs), the digital signage (1C hallway, Crimson Cafe, building 3 lounge, and the 2nd floor of the Learning Center), through the OU-Tulsa Student Affairs Facebook page, or by chalking sidewalks. A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website. (A reasonable amount of time is required by process these requests and send out emails to the student body.)
- The ability to host fundraising activities or solicitation events in the Founders Student Center or other areas on campus. A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website.
- The ability to request permission to use University Trademarks on merchandise and promotional items (shirts, pens, etc.). A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website.