ORDSA is hiring! Please click on the link below to see the job we have available.
What is ORDSA?
The Office for Research Development and Scholarly Activity (ORDSA) is here to help OU-TU School of Community Medicine faculty, residents, and students build a strong and competitive research and scholarship program.
Our services include:
- Individualized research consulting
- Research study design and methodology
- Specialized funding searches
- Sponsored grant assistance for research coordinators
- Statistical analysis support
Interested? Click one of the buttons below. Filling out an ORDSA request is your first step. Links work best with Chrome or Firefox browsers.