The University of Oklahoma's School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Program offers graduate degrees at the M.S. and Ph.D. levels:
- Master of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering (M.S. ECE-non thesis option)
- Master of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering (M.S. ECE-thesis option)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Electrical and Computer Engineering
ECE also offers a 5-Year Accelerated Dual (BS/MS) Degree Program for OU Computer Engineering bachelor’s degree candidates. This program makes it possible for select students to receive their bachelor’s degree and master’s degree with reduced cumulative credit hours. Interested OU junior level students with the required 3.00 GPA or better should obtain information from the ECE office. This program is designed for current ECE undergraduate students and is not open to new university applicants.
Available M.S. ECE and Ph.D. ECE degree areas of concentration includes:
- Solid State,
- Power/Energy Management,
- Signal/Image Processing,
- Controls/ Instrumentation,
- Switching/Computer Systems, and
- Weather Radar.