2021 OU-Tulsa United Way Campaign
It’s that time of year again. The 2021 OU Tulsa United Way campaign is here!
We have been a proud United Way partner for more than 25 years. We are invested in our Tulsa area communities and choose year after year to make a significant impact in the lives of Oklahomans through our United Way partner agencies.
It’s never been easier to support United Way – payroll deduction, cash, check or credit card are all acceptable means of payment. If you haven’t yet made a commitment, we’re asking you to step up on behalf of your neighbors and friends who need help throughout the community.
This year's campaign runs Oct. 18-22.
Ways to give:
- Complete and return your pledge card to Human Resources or your United Way Ambassador by Friday, 10/22. You will receive your pledge card on Monday, Oct. 18.
- Participate in an online auction for items including one night hotel stay at Hotel Indigo, OU football tickets, $100 gift card to In the Raw and much more
- Clinic employees receive a jeans pass for minimum of $5 donation
- Turn in your pledge card and be entered in a drawing for reserved parking spots, OU football tickets, restaurant gift cards, a night full of laughs at Tulsa Looney Bin, and more
You are also invited to these special events celebrating United Way:
Tuesday, Oct. 19, noon to 1 pm - in Founders Student Center – Professor Paws and friends – stop by and get some puppy loving and learn more about the OU-Tulsa United Way campaign
Thursday, Oct. 21, noon to 1 pm – main north lawn – Tricycle Races featuring some of your favorite OU-Tulsa leaders – don’t miss this entertaining competition
Every contribution big or small makes a difference. Through United Way partner agencies:
- $26 can help meet basic needs of people who find themselves homeless.
- $130 can provide suicide prevention and intervention services for 10 individuals.
- $260 can make civil legal services available to financially disadvantaged people, helping them overcome barriers to employment, housing and transportation, or provide an escape from domestic violence.
To learn more about the Tulsa Area United Way and its mission, visit www.tauw.org