Department: Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Office: Adams Hall Room 7H
Phone: (405) 325-3561
Address: 307 W. Brooks, Room 7H
Norman, OK 73019
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Dr. Pankhuri Malhotra joined the Michael F Price College of Business in August 2021 as an Assistant Professor of Marketing. Before joining The University of Oklahoma, Professor Malhotra was a Post-Doctoral Researcher in Quantitative Marketing at The Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
Professor Malhotra is a computational social scientist with an interest in exploring large-scale data intensive methods for improving and scaling marketing research. Majority of her current research applies combined methods from marketing, network, and data science for mining user perception of brands using publicly available social media data. She is also working with influencer datasets on Twitter and Instagram to understand social-brand activism and to build network-based recommender systems.
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Quantitative Marketing, Northwestern University, 2021
- PhD in Information Systems, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2020
- Msc in Business Analytics, University of Manchester, 2015
- Bsc Physics Honors, Miranda House, 2013
- Malhotra, Pankhuri, and Siddhartha Bhattacharyya. "Leveraging Co-Followership Patterns on Social Media to Identify Brand Alliance Opportunities." Journal of Marketing (2022): 00222429221083668.
- Malhotra, Pankhuri, and Siddhartha Bhattacharyya. "Large Scale Online Brand Networks to Study Brand Effects." Workshops at the Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (2018).