Each month our Medical students and PA students learn to apply their knowledge in a topic-focused Student Academy. The students join together to discuss an important topic and work together in a collaborative environment. This collaborative session allow the students to work together across disciplines and prepares them to work together after completion of their respective programs.
- Hypertension & Hyperlipidemia
- Mental Health & Primary Care Integration
- Common Respiratory Disease
- Dermatology & Pain Management
- Counseling & Fitness
- Medication Management of Chronic Diseases
- Dealing with Difficult Patients and Problems