- Concurrent Enrollment Form (online form)
- Departmental Division Transfer Course Evaluation (online form)
- General Education Transfer Course Evaluation (online form)
- General Petition Form (pdf)
- International Experience Pre-approval form (pdf)
- Request for Readmission (pdf)
- Request to Withdraw Past Deadline (pdf)
- Release of Student Records (doc)
- Request for Enrollment Overload (pdf)
- Request to drop B AD 1000 or B AD 1010 (online form)
Complete OU graduation application. This application is available online on your ozone site.
Deadlines for the OU Graduation Application are:
- March 1 for Spring certification and the University of Oklahoma Commencement book
- July 1 for Summer graduation certification
- October 1 for Fall graduation certification
Participate in both the OU Commencement Ceremony and the Price College Convocation. For more information, please contact the Graduation and Persistence Support Office.
Purchase caps and gowns at Graduation Gear-Up or at the University Bookstore (stadium location) 1185 Asp Avenue. Out of state? Order by phone: (405) 325 -3511
Report job offers to Career Services
To Do List:
Review your Degree Audit on Degree Navigator: https://degree.ou.edu and look carefully for any missing requirements. If you have any questions, please contact your advisor, email email@example.com or stop by during walk-in advising the first week of class. PLEASE NOTE: Changes in Degree Navigator are done manually by Academic Advisors. Changes may include the inclusion or exclusion of courses from majors, minors and GPAs. If you have been told by an advisor differs from what you see on your degree audit [discrepancies in courses remaining, GPAs, etc.] please contact an advisor immediately for clarification.
Complete CLEP exams, Advance Standing exams, and correspondence coursework (courses offered through the CIDL office) by the last day of finals week before 5:00 p.m. [325-1921]. If possible, we recommend you complete all exams and assignments for these courses by mid-semester to avoid a delay in the posting of your final grade.
Pay all tuition and fees by the last day of finals week before 5:00 p.m. [325-3121]
If you are completing course work at another institution, official transcripts must be forwarded to the Office of Admissions, clearly marked "Needed for Graduation” and received within two weeks of the last day of OU finals week by 5:00 p.m. [325-2251]
Please watch your OU e-mail for the Business Week survey, which is typically sent out in October and due in January. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our program.