Human Relations degrees prepares graduates for careers focusing on social change and resolution of human relations problems. Students focus on areas of study such as counseling, non-profits, volunteerism, women's issues, race relations, and organizational studies. Many HR undgraduates pursue a Master in Human Relations as a professional degree.
We offer an assortment of degree optionss, depending on the interest and need of the student.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Relations
- Master of Arts - Human Resource Studies (Norman Campus Only)
- Master of Clinical Mental Health Counseling (On-Site Norman & Tulsa, 100% Online)
- Master of Human Relations
- Master of Human Relations - Diversity, Equity & Social Justice (Online Only)
- Master of Human Relations - Inclusive Leadership (Online Only)
- Graduate Certificates