Incoming Freshmen/Transfer Students
- Contact the Office of Admissions & Recruitment for questions about scholarships available to incoming freshmen or transfer students at (405) 325-2151.
- Contact your Admissions Counselor or the Student Financial Center for questions regarding financial need-based scholarships and other general scholarship questions.
- For answers to your most frequently-asked scholarship questions, please visit Ask The Sooners.
- Contact your college/school/department for questions about scholarships awarded by major.
- Contact Student Financial Center at (405) 325-9000 for questions regarding scholarship disbursements and payments or state or federal loans or grants.
- General questions? Email email@example.com.
- We do not have a phone number listed for the Scholarship Office because our customer service is optimized for email. Any emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be responded to within 24 hours (except for on weekends). Email truly is the best way to get in touch with us! Please include your Sooner ID# in the email.
- Interested in establishing a scholarship to help OU students? Contact OU Development at