Of these 16 students, Ethan Maddy from Oklahoma City was chosen by a committee of OU faculty, staff and students as the overall Outstanding Senior.
The group was recognized at a recent ceremony, where OU President Joseph Harroz Jr. and representatives from OU colleges presented each recipient their Outstanding Senior Award.
- Ethan Maddy - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Overall Outstanding Senior
- Kaitlin Salisbury - Argyle, Texas, Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture
- Kamryn Yanchick - Edmond, Oklahoma, Dodge Family College of Arts and Sciences
- Joey Farque - Tulsa, Oklahoma, College of Professional and Continuing Studies
- John Smith - Depew, Oklahoma, Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy
- Laura Minyon - Flower Mound, Texas, Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
- Emmy Francek - Suttons Bay, Michigan, Gallogly College of Engineering
- Paris Richardson - Chicago, Illinois, Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts
- Hannah Gard - Colorado Springs, Colorado, College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences
- Rachel Meltzer - The Woodlands, Texas, Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Abigail Clarke - Slidell, Louisiana, Honors College
- Chris Statton - Dallas, Texas, Michael F. Price College of Business
- Te’a Williams - Tulsa, Oklahoma, David L. Boren College of International Studies
- Karlee Doak - Bixby, Oklahoma, College of Allied Health
- Natalia Sotomayor - Lawton, Oklahoma, Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
- Anna Marie Boucher - Edmond, Oklahoma, College of Dentistry
About the University of Oklahoma
Founded in 1890, the University of Oklahoma is a public research university located in Norman, Oklahoma. OU serves the educational, cultural, economic and health care needs of the state, region and nation. For more information visit www.ou.edu.