January 11, 2021
COVID-19 Testing – Spring 2021
The university will continue offering free COVID-19 testing to students, faculty, and staff throughout the spring 2021 semester. Those who plan to be on campus in the coming weeks are encouraged to be tested for COVID-19 before the start of classes.
At this time, free COVID-19 testing is available at these locations:
- OU Health Services – 620 Elm Ave., Norman
- Testing is available Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- To schedule an appointment, call (405) 325-4441.
- Walker Center Storm Shelter – 1400 Asp Ave., Norman
- Testing is available in the Walker Center Storm Shelter for all OU students January 11-15 and January 19-24.
- To schedule an appointment, visit covidtest.ou.edu.
- IMMYLabs – 2701 Corporate Centre Drive, Norman
- To schedule an appointment, visit portal.immylabs.com.
OU Housing Students (Norman Campus) – Required Testing
On the Norman campus, all students living in on-campus, congregate housing (Residence Halls and Residential Colleges) and all new Housing residents are required to take a COVID-19 test prior to the start of the spring 2021 semester. Specific instructions about your individual testing process have been sent to your OU email address.
OU-Tulsa and OU Health Sciences Center Campuses
For COVID-19 testing options for students and employees at OU-Tulsa and OUHSC, visit ou.edu/together/testing.
When to Complete the Online COVID-19 Screening and Reporting Tool
Students and employees are to complete the Online COVID-19 Screening and Reporting Tool in the event of a positive test, suspected exposure, experiencing symptoms, etc. For a list of all circumstances in which completing the tool is appropriate, click here.
- Campus-Specific Online COVID-19 Screening and Reporting Tools:
Remember: Keep Practicing Healthy Behaviors.
- Wear a Mask
- Frequently Wash Hands
- Social Distance
- Stay Home When Sick
At OU, all individuals must wear fabric or disposable surgical-style masks when:
Inside University Facilities
Outside When Unable to Distance 6 Feet
Masks must cover your nose and mouth:
No exposed nose or mouth
No exhalation valves
No bandanas or scarves
No gaiters or buffs