View the Facebook live update here.
1) Welcome/Introduce Guests
Jennifer Schultz, Senior Vice President, OU Medicine
2) OU Medicine preparedness for COVID-19 as an enterprise.
Chuck Spicer, FACHE, OU Medicine, Inc. President and CEO and Jason Sanders, M.D., OU Health Sciences Center Senior Vice President and Provost
3) Importance of Preparedness in Hospitals to Ensure We can Care for the Patients Hospital’s New Visitor Policy Return to Work Guidelines for Healthcare Personnel
Linda Salinas, MD, Epidemiologist, OU Medical Center
4) What is a Pandemic? What Trends Are We Seeing?
Aaron Wendelboe, Ph.D., Epidemiologist, OU Hudson College of Public Health
5) Why is it Important to “Bend the Curve”? How Does the Public Play a Roll in Bending the Curve?
Dale Bratzler, DO, MPH, Enterprise Chief Quality Officer, OU Medicine and
6) How Can You Help Stop the Spread (extension of Bending the Curve Discussion)? What To Do If You Are Exposed? Screening vs. Testing
Douglas Drevets, MD, Chief of Infectious Diseases, OU Medicine
7) Guidelines for Pregnant Women
Rodney Edwards, MD, Chief of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, The Children’s Hospital
8) Q&A Session