How to make a UC Action Tutoring Appointment
Besides our UC Action drop-in sessions, we also offer some small-group, by-appointment sessions with our trained, undergraduate Peer Learning Assistants.
- Search and book your appointment online at iadvise.ou.edu/slc (details below).
- Give us a call: (405) 325-7621 (Mon- Fri 8am-5pm)
Action Appointments & Study Skills Consultations
1. Select "Make Action Appointments" from the tabs at the top.
2. Review the list of options. Appointments will either have a subject available or say any subject available.
3. Select "make an appointment" for day, time, and subject of your choice. (If you select an appointment listed as "any subject available" you will be prompted to choose a subject from a drop down box. )
4. If there is a tutor you are looking for specifical, select an appointment that lists them as the tutor.
To ensure accommodation on the basis of disability, please call (405) 325-7621.