The University of Oklahoma-Tulsa Schusterman Center (OU-Tulsa) is a public research university located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. One of three campuses that make up the University of Oklahoma system, programs at OU-Tulsa are affiliated with nine colleges from the flagship Norman campus as well as the Oklahoma City-based Health Sciences Center. This includes the Tulsa-based OU-TU School of Community Medicine. OU-Tulsa offers more than 30 degrees at the Master's and Doctoral level, as well as several Bachelor's completion degrees available to students who have completed freshman and sophomore years at another institution, such as Tulsa Community College.
OU-Tulsa Marketing and Communications
The OU-Tulsa Marketing and Communications team develops and executes effective and impactful communication and marketing strategies to build and strengthen the OU-Tulsa brand. We oversee all university promotional and marketing material, as well as the OU-Tulsa website and assets shared on social media, including photos and video. Likewise, we oversee all internal and external communication, including outside media organizations, as well as crisis communication and university event planning.
- First OU classes held in Tulsa in 1957. Medical school founded in 1972.
- 60 acre urban campus located at the corner of 41st and Yale in mid-town Tulsa.
- Offers more than 30 undergraduate, master's and doctoral level degrees.
- All OU-Tulsa programs are affiliated with departments and colleges on either the flagship OU campus in Norman or the Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City.
- The OU-TU School of Community Medicine was founded to serve the healthcare needs of entire communities, especially vulnerable and underserved populations. It is the first medical school of its kind in the country.
- Childhood Well-Being
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Educational Administration, Curriculum and Supervision
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Physician Assistant
- Human Relations
- Library and Information Studies
- Organizational Dynamics
- Occupational Therapy
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Urban Design