The Sooner Card is the University of Oklahoma’s official identification card for students, faculty and staff. The Sooner Card connects you to campus—granting you access to many buildings, campus restaurants, student services and so much more! For more information about your Sooner Card, click here.
Getting Started with Sooner Card on Your Mobile Device
Now you can add your Sooner Card to your mobile device and use it anywhere the physical Sooner Card is accepted. Open a door, enjoy a meal or attend an event all with a simple tap of your device.
How to add Sooner Card to your mobile device
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Transact eAccounts”
- Once downloaded, open and swipe until you see “Get Started”
- Search for and select “University of Oklahoma”
- Select “Norman Campus” and sign in with your OUNETID (4+4)
- Once prompted, authenticate with DUO, or install DUO for the first time and then authenticate
- Once logged in you should see a button that says, “Add to Apple Wallet” or “Add to GPay” – select that and proceed through the last couple steps
- You should see a message that says it has been added to Apple Wallet or GPay and you can now close Transact eAccounts and start using your phone in place of your physical Sooner Card
Download Transact eAccounts to Get Started
Sooner Card Online
You can manage your Sooner Card, run transaction reports and make deposits from anywhere at any time by simply logging into Sooner Card Online.