What can DISC do for you in submitting convergent research proposals?
DISC can support our affiliated members in multiple ways to assist PIs in grant proposal preparation and submission. DISC can do the following:
1. Offer an ideation/pre-writing planning/discussion session
2. Support with document organization/collation
- Citation Support
- Coordinate letters of support/collaboration and draft template
- Submission checklist (bios, C&P, COA's, letter of collaboration/support, sub-award documents)
3. Team building
- Provide contacts OU and externally-especially in data science (as well as other topics)
- When valuable to the PI, participate on teams as Co-PI/Senior Personnel, and/or access to post-doctoral researcher time and staff support time
4. Review the draft and near-final proposals, help edit to fit, provide a "red team type review of the proposal"
If you have any other recommendations of how we can support you, please reach out to the DISC team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Support Form
Please fill out this form if you need support from the DISC team. Our goal is to provide you the most relevant and timely support as you grow your efforts. If you have any other recommendations of how we can support you, please reach out to the DISC team at email@example.com. DISC Request for Support Form (qualtrics.com)