We want to keep you updated on how the University of Oklahoma Facilities Management team is helping to protect the OU community by keeping our facilities clean and safe.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates and Resources
All OU campuses remain operational; however, most offices are working remotely.
Norman campus summer classes will be offered exclusively online. This includes Norman-based programs at OU-Tulsa. HSC programs will receive direct communication from their colleges.
On the Norman campus, OU is preparing for a return to in-person instruction this fall. In light of its high concentration of clinical, experiential education, the HSC campus has begun a phased return specific to its unique operations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
All in-person events on all three campuses are suspended through
at least July 31.
To maximize safety, the return to full, normal operations will be a gradual, phased process.
OU Responds to COVID-19
- May 7, 2020: A Framework for Restarting On-Campus and Field-Based OU-Norman Research and Creative Activity
- March 22, 2020: Updated Research Guidance
- Covid-19 Congressional Requests
- Guidance from OU's Vice President for Research and Partnerships
- Congressional and Federal Agency Responses and Opportunities Regarding the COVID-19 Outbreak from Lewis-Burke Associates (PDF)
Health Sciences Center
OUHSC Student/Employee Health
OU Tulsa Campus
OU-Tulsa Student/Employee Health
OU Student/Employee Health
Norman (Goddard Health Services Nurse Line)
Oklahoma State Department of Health Hotline Numbers