Accessing the new HR PeopleSoft
To use the new HR PeopleSoft, you must be working inside the OU online environment in one of these ways: on-campus, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI), or remote desktop. You may also need DUO dual authentication. Contact the IT Service Desk for assistance, if needed.
- HR PeopleSoft Production: https://hc.ou.edu
- HR PeopleSoft Norman Legacy (Do not enter data): https://old-hrms.ou.edu/psp/hrprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- HR PeopleSoft HSC Legacy (Do not enter data): https://httrn.hsc.net.ou.edu/psp/TRNHC920/?cmd=login
Resources for Dept Users
Training for Departments
VIDEOS in OnPoint Library
- Overview of Personnel Action Forms (ePAFs)
- Preauthorization & Hiring
- Add Pay, Mass Upload, & Mass Approval
- Funding Changes
- Job Changes
- Leave, Terminations, & Retirement
- I9 and E-Verify Process (HSC Only)
- Updating Personal Data for an Employee
NOTE: To find the OnPoint Library, click on “Library” in the upper left corner after logging in.
Instructions & Job Aids
Reports for Payroll & Funding
Add Pay Forms
Workflow, Routing, and Security
Looking for Location Codes?
Find Location Codes by running this query: OUDR_LOCATION_TBL_ACTIVE.
Queries and Reports
Can't find your queries or reports? Let us know by completing this form.
Security and Access
Ask the Experts – Live Zoom Sessions
We will answer questions from department users about doing transactions in the new system.
Register by clicking on the link below. You will be emailed a Zoom link before the session begins.
Slides Used in the Ask the Expert Sessions
- Ask the Experts Cancelled for Severe Weather - February 17, 2021