CBME FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Open and print off or save form
2. Fill out
3. Make sure to include room number and chartfield
4. Email to Nicole Palmeter in CBME office SEC T301
Important (Make sure of the account number on the tank matches the request you are filling out or pickups will not get picked up.)
UNIT OPS 1514035
Other items you need purchased.
1. Compose email to SBSC@ou.edu
2. Include your Chartfield ***
3. Link to item, part number, any unique selections that need to be made or a quote
4. List Ship to address
Attention: Your name
OU Chemical Engineering
100 E. Boyd ST, SEC T301
Norman, OK 73019
*** Chartfield - get this from your professor if you don't know
Please choose standard shipping and add to invoice. Please send me a order confirmation.
Shipping Packages Procedures (Samples, returns, etc.)
1. Fill out this form Federal Express or UPS Shipping request form
2. Email to SBSC@ou.edu
3. Include your chartfield - if you don't know ask your professor
4. SBSC will email you a label
5. Get a clear pouch in CBME office - Top drawer to the left of copier
6. Place label in pouch and drop off at Student Union post office
(If large package ask for pickup on form and bring to CBME office - Let staff know.)
Travel Card Training: Click the Library tab at the top left of the screen and scroll down to Travel Card Training.
You must watch video and fill out application for a travel card at this link.
FILLING OUT THE REQUEST
You will need to go to travel.ou.edu .
This link shows you how to fill out the request.
https://www.ou.edu/financialservices/Concur SEE REQUEST
FILLING OUT CLAIM AFTER YOU RETURN
After you return you will click on Expense and do your final travel claim and attach all your receipts.
This web site has a travel guide and I can help answer any questions that you have. SBSC will even create your claim if you email them.
If you have any trouble you can email email@example.com and they will be happy to help you.
If you ask SBSC@ou.edu to fill out your claim you will need to provide the following to them by email:
1. Your receipts
2. Your schedule from events
3. Your registration form showing all the conference rates **
4. Your designated lodging showing designated hotels and the rates. **
5. Conference or meeting shedule shows when the event starts with time and ends with time. **
6. Your Chartfield - Best to ask your professor each time on this
7. Let them know of any travel scholarships you received.
**REMINDER Before you travel collect your backup and save it.