1. K.P. Bye, V. Loianno, T.Pham, R. Liu, J.S. Riffle, M. Galizia, Pure and mixed fluid sorption and transport in Celazole polybenzimidazole: effect of plasticization, Journal of Membrane Science, 2019, accepted
2. V. Loianno, S.Luo, Q. Zhang, R. Guo, M. Galizia, Gas and water vapor sorption and diffusion in a triptycene-based polybenzoxazole: effect of temperature and pressure and predicting of mixed gas sorption, Journal of Membrane Science, 2019, 574, 100-111
3. M. Galizia, Kelly P. Bye, Advances in organic solvent nanofiltration rely on physical chemistry and polymer chemistry, Frontiers in Chemistry, 2018, 6, 511
4. M. Galizia, K.A. Stevens, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, Modeling gas permeability and diffusivity in thermally rearranged polymers, Journal of Membrane Science, 2017, 537, 83-92.
5. M. Galizia, F.M. Benedetti, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, Monovalent and divalent ion sorption in a cation exchange membrane based on cross-linked poly(p-styrene sulfonate-co-divinylbenzene), Journal of Membrane Science, 2017, 535, 132-142.
6. K.A. Stevens, Z.P. Smith, K.L. Gleason, M. Galizia, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, Influence of temperature on gas sorption in thermally rearranged polymers, Journal of Membrane Science 2017, 533, 75-83.
7. M. Galizia, K.A. Stevens, Z.P. Smith, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, Non-equilibrium lattice fluid modeling of gas solubility in HAB-6FDA polyimide and its thermally rearranged analogs, Macromolecules 2016, 49, 8768-8779.
8. M. Galizia, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, Liquid methanol sorption, diffusion and permeation in charged and uncharged polymers, Polymer, 2016, 102, 281-291
9. Q. Liu, M. Galizia, K.L. Gleason, C.A. Scholes, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, Influence of toluene on pure- and mixed-gas transport properties of thermally rearranged (TR) polymers based on 3,3'-dihydroxy-4,4'-diamino-biphenyl (HAB) and 2,2'-bis-(3,4-dicarboxyphenyl) hexafluoropropane dianhydride (6FDA), Journal of Membrane Science, 2016, 514, 282-293
10. J. Kamcev, M. Galizia, F.M. Benedetti, E.S. Jang, D.R. Paul, B.D. Freeman, G.S. Manning, Partitioning of Mobile Ions Between Ion Exchange Polymers and Aqueous Salt Solutions: Importance of Counter-ion Condensation, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2016, 18, 6021-6031.
11. M. Galizia, Z.P. Smith, G.C. Sarti, B.D. Freeman, D.R. Paul, Predictive calculation of hydrogen and helium solubility in glassy and rubbery polymers, Journal of Membrane Science, 2015, 475, 110-121.