South Central Climate Adaptation Science Center International Studies Scholarship
The South Central Climate Adaptation Science Center International Studies Scholarship was created to assist OU students pursuing a summer study abroad program. Scholarships are awarded on a demonstrated basis of need to qualified undergraduate students. The scholarship amount awarded is $5,000.
Recipients of the award will be expected to complete a small project as selected by the scholarship committee following the completion of the study abroad program. For more information about the SCCSC and their mission, visit the SCCSC website.
- Must be a full-time, regularly enrolled undergraduate student at OU
- Must be enrolled in a University-approved summer study abroad program
- Open to any field of study
- Must have an interest in weather and climate impacts on society or environmental problem solving
- Must have a demonstrated financial need
- Must not be a contributor to the scholarship fund or an immediate family member of a contributor
- Preference will be given to female students or students from underrepresented minorities
Any student unable to complete the program will be required to return the full amount of the award to the College of International Studies.