- G-PSI: G-PSI represents the P&A graduate students at OU and serves as a link between the graduate students and faculty. The current president and vice president are Jugal Talukdar (jugal.talukdar _at_ ou.edu) and Jordan Van Nest (jdvannest _at_ ou.edu), with Prof. Ian Sellers (sellers _at_ ou.edu) serving as the faculty advisor. Please check out https://www.facebook.com/ougpsi/ and https://twitter.com/GPSIatOU/status/1436035836206731270.
- SPS: The University of Oklahoma chapter of the Society of Physics Students is an undergraduate student-run organization. The current president is undergraduate student Zach Yarbrough (Zachary.yarbrough _at_ ou.edu), with Prof. Kieran Mullen (Kieran _at_ ou.edu) serving as the faculty advisor. Please check out https://twitter.com/ousps.
- WiP: The Women in Physics (WiP) group is a student-run organization that hosts guest speakers, is involved in outreach activities, and more. The current co-presidents are undergraduate student Cora DeFrancesco (cora.a.defrancesco-1 _at_ ou.edu) and graduate student Maria Schuette (maria.schutte-1 _at_ ou.edu), with Prof. Ferah Munshi (fdm _at_ ou.edu) serving as the faculty advisor.
- Lunar Sooners: Lunar Sooners is a student run organization that puts on star parties, panel discussions, and demonstrations. Lunar Sooners also has a portable “Soonertarium”. The current president is graduate student Brett Bonine (brett.s.bonine-1 _at_ ou.edu), with Prof. Mukremin Kilic (kilic _at_ ou.edu) serving as the faculty advisor. Please check out https://www.ou.edu/lunarsooners/index/Welcome.html.http://observatory.ou.edu
- A list of registered student organizations at OU can be found at https://www.ou.edu/studentlife/organizations/active.
The OU website https://www.ou.edu/studentlife/studenthandbook contains useful links for student organizations (see the section on “Additional Information for Registered Student Organizations”)