Campus map and buildings of interest
- A campus map can be found at https://www.cs.ou.edu/~diochnos/about/OUMap2010Jun.pdf
- A map to gender-neutral/family bathroom locations at OU can be found at https://www.oudaily.com/news/ou-to-add-public-restrooms-accessible-to-people-of-all/article_fcc1b65c-9186-11e7-ba56-cff883934823.html (according to the University Restroom Access Statement, the University supports the option of individuals to use the restroom that meets their individual needs or in which they feel safest; see https://ou.edu/content/dam/gec/docs/family-unisex-bathrooms.pdf ).
Buildings of interest
- 57: Nielsen Hall (Lin Hall is right behind Nielsen Hall; it is not shown on the map)
- 49 and 49A: Bizzell Memorial Library and 1958 Addition (has a coffee shop in the basement). Bizzell Memorial Library has a Prayer and Reflection room (Bizzell 214) and is home to the university’s Ombudsperson (Bizzell 213; note that this position is currently vacant).
- 40: Evans Hall (Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Provost Office)
- 21: Oklahoma Memorial Union (eateries; post office; bank; and student services including OU Career Services in Suite 323 and OU Gender and Equality Center in Suite 207)
- 38: Goddard Health Center
- 46: Ellison Hall (Dodge Family College of Arts and Sciences)
- 7: Devon Energy Hall (Clean Room)
- 63B: Noble Microscopy Laboratory
- 31: Nuclear Engineering Laboratory (Human Resources)
- 56: Farzenah Hall (formerly Hester Hall; International Student Services)
- 56A: Robertson Hall (Graduate College)
- 87: David L. Boren Hall (Honors College)