Skip Navigation


Skip Side Navigation

How to Obtain a License

Any product bearing The University of Oklahoma marks must be produced only by licensees. Printed materials covered under the policies of The University of Oklahoma’s Licensing Department such as brochures, pamphlets, stationery, note cards, and banners, for example, do not require licensing, but do require the approval of the Licensing Department.

However, if any of these printed materials will be sold, such as a calendar or cookbook, the product must comply with OU’s licensing policies, and the printer must be licensed through The Collegiate Licensing Company. The licensing process for these types of projects is simple, and Oklahoma Licensing can help.

Visit OU Licensing for complete details.  

The University of Oklahoma Office of Trademark Licensing

180 W. Brooks
Norman, OK 73019


Website: OU Licensing