More information for campus closure on Wednesday, May 22, 2019:
Office Closures to Customer/Public Access
- All University or Student Life Sponsored Programs beyond those mentioned below sponsored by Student Affairs operating units will be cancelled (e.g. student meetings, events, etc).
- Goddard Health Services: Offices will close consistent with campus closure. All appointments will be modified, rescheduled, or cancelled and patients contacted. Website will be updated regarding service updates.
Active Campus Storm Shelters:
- Coats Law Center
- Gould Hall
- Dale Hall
- Engineering Quad (Carson/Devon and Rawl REPF) and adjoining tunnels
- LNC South Ramp Entry
- Bizzell Memorial Library: Lower levels one and two in designated areas.
- Adams Center: All occupants to Adams Center basement.
- Walker Center: Occupants on floors 3 & 4 to basement. Occupants on floors 5 & 6 to Adams Center basement. All other floors to Walker Center shelter.
- Couch Center: Occupants on floors 2 - 4 to Couch Center basement. All other floors to Couch Center shelter.
- Residential Colleges: Storm shelter in the basement.
- Headington Hall: All occupants to stariwells 3, 4, & 5.
- Traditions East: All occupants to storm shelter in West parking lot.
- Traditions West: All occupants to storm shelter at the middle of South complex
- Kraettli: All occupants to storm shelter at East side of complex.
- Cross Village: Building A, 1691 Asp. Ave., Room 101 Building B, 114 4th Street, Room 101 Building C, 1695 Asp Ave., Room 101 Building D, 116 4th Street, Room 106.
- Greek Houses: All occupants in the Delta Delta Delta, Delta Tau Delta, Kappa Alpha Order, Alpha Omicron Pi, Sigma Chi, Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Tau Omega and Phi Delta Theata Houses to Coats Law Center.
- Pi Kappa Phi & Delta Upsilon Houses: Adams Center basement.