Politics can be confusing, overwhelming, and frustrating. Hear from Lobbyist Margaret Erling, who will share her thoughts on the 2018 session, a short explanation on how the legislature works, as well as tips on how to best reach out to your legislator. Registration will open in May.
Fri, May 11 // May Lunch & Learn: Oklahoma Legislature 101
Jan 22 - May 31, 2018 // Tai-Chi Class
ou-tulsa fitness center
Sponsored by OU Confucius Institute
When: Jan. 22-May 31
Mon. - Fri. 9:30am-10am
Instructor: Master Xie
Master Xie has a masters degree in Traditional Chinese Martial Arts from Beijing Normal University. He has been practicing martial arts for over 40 years and has studied multiple forms of Wushu.
Contact: Rex Burnett | 918.660.3497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tandy Family YMCA Cardio & Strength Classes
OU-Tulsa faculty, staff, and students will receive membership discounts
Click here for the class schedule
- Joining Fee: $30 (this is 50% off the regular rate)
- Discounted Monthly Memberships are:
- $30 Young Adult (ages 19-24)
- $37.25 Adult
- $43.75 Single-Parent Family
- $59.75 Household
- All single-parent family and household memberships get FREE youth sports and Play & Learn childcare while you work out.
- You must come to the Tandy Family Y to sign up since for the OU-Tulsa group discount. You must show your employee or student OU-Tulsa ID to be eligible for the discount.
- Tandy Family Y memberships are month-to-month. There are no contracts. A 30 day notice is required for cancellations.
- All monthly membership payments are done by auto-draft.
- This membership is good at other YMCA’s in Tulsa and the Tandy Family Y has state-wide reciprocity so members can use other YMCA’s throughout the state of Oklahoma.
- The Tandy Family Y class schedule is attached. (Please note that our very own Ken Randall from the OU Physical Therapy program teaches a “KenFusion” class at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.)
- Tandy Family Y hours of operation are:
o Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
o Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
o Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- For additional information, visit http://ymcatulsa.org/