"Your safety is our business."
OU-Tulsa Police Department
4502 E. 41st Street, Building 5
Tulsa, OK 74135
Dispatch Office: Tulsa OU-HSC Administration Building, 1st Floor, South Entrance.
Emergency: (918) 660-3333
Non-Emergency: (918) 660-3900
The OU-Tulsa Police Department welcomes any comments, questions, or complaints you may have to enable us to improve the quality of our service. All questions, comments or complaints should be emailed to Chief Walter J. Evans.
Thank you for visiting the OU-Tulsa Police Department website!
The OU-Tulsa Police Department has a force of 7 Police Officers, 10 CLEET certified Security Officers, 1 Investigator, 1 Staff Administrator, and 5 Police and Security Assistants.
OU-Tulsa is committed to providing the best possible police and security services for students, employees, patients and property. The Schusterman Center Campus, Family Medicine Clinic, and the Tisdale Clinic are patrolled and/or monitored 24 hours each day, 7 days a week via the following methods:
• Campus foot patrols by uniformed police and security officers
• Campus vehicle patrols by uniformed police and security officers
• Campus bicycle patrols by uniformed police and security officers
• Security systems monitoring and building access control
• 24-hour video surveillance