Female Pelvic Floor Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Pelvic floor dysfunction can lead to a wide array of disorders and serious life disruptions including bladder or bowel incontinence and the displacement of organs due to relaxed muscles. The agegroup most likely to be afflicted by problems —women age 50 to 80—will increase by 75% by 2030. The Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery Group at OU-Tulsa is dedicated to advancing care and providing treatment for women’s pelvic floor disorders.
We provide complete evaluation and treatment of pelvic floor problems related to function and support of the bladder, bowel and vagina including options such as:
- Urodynamic testingBiofeedback for Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor imaging including endoanal ultrasound
- Urethral Bulkings
- Minimally invasive procedures for incontinence and prolapse including laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery
- Sacral neuromodulation for certain bladder and bowel disorders.
- Intravesical Botox injection for overactive bladder
OU Physicians Schusterman Center Clinic
4444 E. 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74135-2537
(918) 619-4200, Fax (918) 619-4216