Janelle Whitt, D.O.
Department of Family Medicine
1111 S. Saint Louis Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: OSU Medical Center, Tulsa
American Board of Osteopathic Medicine Family Medicine
Dr. Janelle Whitt is Associate Professor of Family Medicine at the OU School of Community Medicine and Medical Director of OU Bedlam Clinics for the medically underserved. Following her graduation from the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, she completed a residency in family medicine and is board-certified. She is began her career at Creek Nation Community Hospital in Okemah, Oklahoma, while working in several rural emergency departments. She serves as Medical Director of the OU Physician Assistants Program and continues to be actively involved in training program. Dr. Whitt is the recipient of numerous awards, including the American Osteopathic Foundation Spirit of Humanity Award. In 2011, she was named a team physician for Special Olympics Team USA World Games in Athens. She also served as President of Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society.
- "Very easy to talk to, listens well. I like this provider."[November 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt is the only reason I come here. She very courteous and helpful and kind. She cares about me and my health." [November 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt is wonderful. Great role model for her students and great provider." [October 2018]
- "We love Dr. Whitt! She has taken care of my grandsons since they have been little guys." [September 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt is a wonderful physician." [March 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt has been my physician for many years. She's very knowledgable, kind and caring. I hope she'll remain my doctor for at least as many years more." [March 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt is the best. She is the only reason I come to the clinic. She is a wonderful person who I have complete trust in. Her caring, good nature, is a wonderful asset to your team." [February 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt is the best doctor I have ever had." [February 2018]
- "Dr. Whitt is easy to talk with and thorough." [December 2017]
- "Dr. Whitt is the only reason I come to your clinic. Everyone there is always nice and helpful." [October 2017]