Michael Weisz, M.D., MACP
Department of Internal Medicine
4444 E. 41st. Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa
Internal Medicine Residency: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa
American Board of Internal Medicine
Michael Weisz, M.D., attended medical school and completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He joined the OU School of Community Medicine faculty in 1991. He currently serves as medical director of OU-Tulsa's Simulation Center (SCOUT). Dr. Weisz is expert in the diagnosis and management of complex patients with primary headache disorders, such as migraines. Dr. Weisz only sees established patients at this time.
- "I am very impressed with Dr. Weisz' knowledge, care and expertise. He is the best doctor I've ever had, and continue to recommend him to others." [March 2018]
- "I have always received excellent medical care and advice from Dr. Weisz, I have the highest respect for him." [February 2018]
- "I always feel that I receive excellent care with Dr. Weisz. I have PPO insurance and could go anywhere for healthcare. I have chosen to go to Dr. Weisz because I feel he is the best." [January 2018]
- "Dr. Weisz has always proven that he listens and that he cares about my health. He knows my 'story' & it's a relief to not have to repeat that 'story' every time I see him. Dr. Weisz is aware of my history and knows me as a person - not just a patient. Dr. Weisz fully listens to my questions and also, he listens to my wife's questions. Getting her on board is important and Dr. Weisz doesn't dismiss her or her interest like many doctors who are in too much of a hurry. Finding interested and intentional health care providers like Dr. Weisz is getting harder and harder." [January 2018]
- "The doctor makes you feel like you're the only patient in the building." [January 2018]
- "For 10 years plus, the service has always been first class. Always a great experience." [November 2017]
- "My doctor is a treasure--always gentle, approachable, and compassionate."
- "Dr. Weisz is a very caring physician. He always takes time to listen to you and explain things."
- "Dr. Weisz is a great doctor and always provides excellent care."
- "Dr. Weisz keeps an eye on your health and calls with any concerns. I believes he gives the best possible care."