Stephen Ward, M.D.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
4444 E. 41st. Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency: Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen Ward joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the OU School of Community Medicine as an Assistant Professor. He will also serve as Medical Director of OU Physicians Women's Health Care Specialists. Dr. Ward graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and completed his OB/GYN residency at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center in San Antonio. After residency, Dr. Ward served on the teaching staff at Wilford Hall, followed by three years as Chief of the OB/GYN service at the Bergstrom Air Force base in Austin, Texas. After leaving the Air Force, Dr. Ward practiced at Springer Clinic in Tulsa for six years, followed by a year in Florence, South Carolina. Before coming to Tulsa, Dr. Ward practiced at the Abilene Diagnostic Clinic in his home town of Abilene, Texas for 20 years. Dr. Ward's clinical interests include minimally invasive surgery, advanced operative laparoscopy, outpatient hysterectomy, robotic surgery, urinary incontinence surgery, and prolapse repair.
- "Dr. Ward is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens to all of your concerns. I have been seeing him for years." [May 2018]
- "Dr. Ward was very thorough and knowledgable, I was impressed with him. This was my initial visit with him." [May 2018]
- "All services were and always are great. Dr. Ward is overall excellent." [March 2018]
- "Dr. Ward was very kind and knowledgable, really appreciated his approach as a new patient." [February 2018]
- I've never been a fan of doctors from past experiences but when I was blessed with Dr. Ward as my OBGYN it was a blessing. He is the most amazing, professional, and caring physician that I've ever met. He's great [February 2018]
- "Dr. Ward is a thorough physician...great bedside manners...informative and professional. He is upbeat, positive, and informative." [October 2017]
- "Dr. Ward is the best doctor." [September 2017]
- "Dr. Ward is #1!!! I am very satisfied."