Alton Rae, MD
1111 S. St. Louis Ave
Tulsa, OK 74120
Office Phone Number
Map to Office
Family Medicine Clinic
University of Texas Medical School at Galveston, Galveston TX
University of Oklahoma Tulsa College of Medicine, Tulsa OK
American Board of Family Medicine
Medicine is a second career for me. I graduated medical school at age 39. I am a Longhorn, but have very high regards for O.U.; did my residency training in this program and it was an outstanding experience, and now after getting 15yrs of private practice experience under my belt, I’m back to be a (hopefully?) integral part of the continuing transformation of the OU Family Medicine clinic/ residency program into a ‘Destination’ medical care clinic.
- "Dr. Rae listened and answered my questions and concerns. I was satisfied with the care I received." [October 2018]
- "Dr. Rae is a true professional and he makes a patient feel like they are the only appointment for that day." [September 2018]
- "Dr. Rae was very professional, thorough and very courteous. He listened intently to my questions and gave clear answers or medical advice. He made me feel comfortable and I felt well informed about my health history and future treatment." [April 2018]
- "Dr. Rae has always been very professional and concerned about my health and well being! His attention to detail and punctuality is greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend his services to others." [March 2018]
- "The doctor was great, very attentive and courteous." [February 2018]
- "Hands down, Dr. Rae is the best most caring doctor I've ever had!!" [January 2018]
- "I was extremely pleased with Dr. Rae and his staff." [January 2018]
- "I love Dr. Rae, he listens to me."
- "Dr. Rae is the best doctor I have ever seen."
- "Dr. Rae is top notch."