Danielle Morgan, MD
Department of Pediatrics
4444 S. 41st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City OK
University of Oklahoma Tulsa School of Community Medicine, Tulsa OK
American Board of Pediatrics - General Pediatrics
Dr. Morgan is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the OU School of Community Medicine. She completed her medical doctorate at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City and her pediatric residency at the University of Oklahoma Tulsa School of Community Medicine.
- "Dr. Morgan is a great doctor." [November 2018]
- "We love Dr. Morgan!! Dr. Morgan and her nurse are very thorough and understanding while dealing with any of our children!! We love them both!!" [November 2018]
- "Dr. Morgan is the best. My daughter loves her. Dr. Morgan takes amazing care of my daughter." [May 2018]
- "Dr. Morgan is always friendly and listens to our concerns. Our children adore her and they always look forward to their check ups." [May 2018]
- "Dr. Morgan is very warm and my daughter loves her! She explains things well and listens extremely well! She is pleasant and seemed extremely knowledgable, I trust very much." [April 2018]
- "The service was excellent and I got all the help and answers I needed. I love this office and will continue to go here for my daughter." [December 2017]
- "I love Dr. Morgan, she is great with my baby. She is very sweet and very respectful. I would recommend her to anyone!! Love her!!" [November 2017]
- "Dr. Morgan is a wonderful, caring, and sensitive doctor who is very easy to talk to. I have recommended her to others and all 3 of our kids like her as well."
- "We love Dr. Morgan and we have chosen her to be our kid's primary care doctor."