James Millar, M.D., M.P.H.
Department of Family Medicine
1111 S. St. Louis Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa
American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. James Millar is Associate Professor and Vice Chair of Family Medicine at the OU School of Community Medicine. After completing his medical degree from the OU College of Medicine, he completed residencies in Family Practice and Pediatrics. He also earned a Master's Degree in Public Health from OU. After working in private practice for many years, he was Medical Director for the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality, Inc., the Medicaid and Medicare peer review organization for Oklahoma, before joining OU Physicians. His research interests focus on the quality improvement process in medical care.
- "Love OU and Dr. Millar. I will not seek medical care anywhere else. I've been here 15 years. Dr. Millar is the greatest." [April 2018]
- "Courteous and attentive. Excellent." [April 2018]
- "Dr. Millar is very nice and goes over everything about me and answers all my questions." [March 2018]
- "I have put my trust in Dr. Millar. He is attentive and always listens and works through what we need to do. He always treats me with respect. He has been our family doctor for years. He is who I go to with any health concerns." [March 2018]
- "I always have a pleasant visit when seeing Dr. Millar." [January 2018]
- "I like that Dr. Millar took the time to listen to me and wrote down what I was saying. This was my first time meeting and experiencing this doctor." [December 2017]
- "Dr. Millar was very knowledgable and professional. Very attentive, as well as sympathetic to me in explaining in depth the health questions I asked him."
- "Dr. Millar is a top notch physician. His staff have excellent patient skills."
- "I am always treated very well at my appointments. Everyone I see is very helpful and courteous."
- "Dr. Millar has been my doctor for 16 years and is a great doctor, he is very caring and concerned."