Syed A. Hussain, M.D.
591 E 36th Street North
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74106
Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad India
University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson MS
Movement Disorders, University of Iowa Hospital, Iowa City IA
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Dr. Hussain is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine. He obtained his Medical degree from the Deccan College of Medical Sciences in India and completed a Neurolog residency at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine followed by a Movement Disorders fellowship at the University of Iowa Hospital. Dr Hussain is board certified in Neurology.
- "I enjoy coming to this office. I find this office to be friendlier than my last doctor's office and seems to be more efficient." [November 2018]
- "I really like the doctor. He listens and is very nice." [November 2018]
- "I was very impressed with the doctor's care for his patients. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and did a great job covering all the information I needed to make decisions." [October 2018]
- "Very good doctor, was first visit." [October 2018]
- "The doctor was very polite and thorough. This was my first time to see him. Everyone was very nice." [September 2018]
- "The doctor explained things very well. He talked to me like I was a person. Very good experience." [April 2018]