Brian Hall, M.D.
Department of Pediatrics
4444 S. 41st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
University of Kansas School of Medicine Kansas City, KS
Pediatrics Residency: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship: University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City
American Board of Pediatrics - General Pediatrics
Dr. Brian Geoffrey Hall is Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the OU School of Community Medicine. He completed his medical doctorate at the University of Kansas School of Medicine and his pediatric residency at the University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital, and LaRabida Children's Hospital and Research Center. Dr. Hall is interested in the care of children with special healthcare needs and the care coordination needed by children and families of children with chronic complex medical problems.
- "I've got to admit I've seen plenty of providers and by far, Dr. Hall is a great fit for our son. He gave me excellent tips, better ones than the other providers. By far, my best experience!" [May 2018]
- "Dr. Hall is an awesome doctor, he explains things very well. We always have a good experience with Dr. Hall. He takes good care of my daughter." [May 2018]
- "Dr. Hall has always been an amazing pediatrician. I take all of my children to see him. He always takes the time to figure things out and can explain causes and fixes in a way I understand." [March 2018]
- "Dr. Hall is one of the best pediatricians I have encountered in my life! His attention to detail, compassion, and the time he spends on my son is beyond what any other physician has given to my child. My son enjoys seeing Dr. Hall and we can tell the feeling is mutual. We will follow Dr. Hall wherever he goes." [March 2018]
- "I love Dr. Brian Hall. He gives helpful advice, he cares about our unique kid's health, and he supports us as a doctor. My kids are happy to come to doctor visits. Dr. Hall makes my kids feel like family. My husband and I are very blessed to have him as our kid's pediatrician. He really cares about our kid's health and we don't have to keep repeating over and over what certain health conditions our child has. It's such a relief to have a doctor committed to providing the best care for our children and that is Dr. Brian Hall, our superhero in a white cape! Besides it takes a village to raise a child and we see Dr. Hall as part of our village!" [January 2018]
- "Dr. Hall is an excellent doctor that continues to provide excelelnt care for my children. I would highly recommend him to anyone." [November 2017]
- "It was a great experience, the provider is always the best."
- "We always have a good experience with Dr. Hall."
- "I love Dr. Hall. He is excellent and I understand him very well."