Oliver Cerqueira, D.O.
Department of Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
4444 E. 41st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
School of Osteopathic Medicine at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Oliver Cerqueira was born and raised in New Jersey. After finishing medical school at the School of Osteopathic Medicine at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey in 2004, he moved to Tulsa and completed his residency training in Internal Medicine at OU-Tulsa. Following residency, he worked as a hospitalist and in the hospice field before returning to the OU-TU School of Community Medicine in 2011 as an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine.
He currently supervises medical and physician assistant students in both inpatient and outpatient settings. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP), and is the Medical Director for Cura-HPC Hospice in Tulsa. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his sons, Anthony and Gabriel, and his wife, Bernadette Miller, MD.
- "This doctor is extraordinary. He treats my son with dignity and respect and has a great rapport with him. Your clinic is truly blessed to have him on your team, all your doctors could learn a lot from him on how to treat their patients. In fact he is the best doctor we have ever seen. He goes above and beyond to ensure my son is treated well. He actually cares about my son's well-being and doesn't treat him like just another patient, you can tell he really cares." [October 2018]
- "Very kind and empathetic physician that took the time to sit down and listen to my concerns and offer solutions. I very much appreciate him getting me in last minute and taking excellent care of me." [May 2018]
- "Everyone was very kind to me and did everything they could for me on my last visit. I love the pain management and I love Dr. Cerqueira's team. Thank you so much! Dr. Cerqueira is my doctor and I believe he is the best doctor that I have had. He makes sure I have no pain and listens to what I say which I appreciate that. I follow every direction that he tells me to do. He is the first doctor that made me feel like he was really listening to me." [April 2018]
- "It was excellent. Always good. Very warm compassionate doctor." [March 2018]
- "I have complete confidence in Dr. Cerqueira." [February 2018]
- "I enjoy seeing Dr. Cerqueira, keep up the great work!" [November 2017]