William Butron, MD
591 E 36th St North
Tulsa, OK 74106-1812
Office Phone Number
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City OK
Medicine/Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma Tulsa College of Medicine, Tulsa OK
- "I have been very pleased with the care that Dr. Butron gives me." [May 2018]
- "My doctor always listens and knows where I'm coming from. He explains everything thing so good, he's very good at what he does." [May 2018]
- "We love seeing Dr. Butron for our health needs. He is caring and has your best health interests in mind." [March 2018]
- "Dr. Butron spent enough time with me to equip me with the knowledge to know what to do to get my health under control. I am thankful for Dr. Butron, he is very knowledgeable. Most doctors I have dealt with in the past come in and out so quick, you are left with lots of questions and possibly confused. That never happens with Dr. Butron, he explained everything to me where I could understand and answers my questions." [January 2018]
- "I changed to Dr. Butron because of the excellent care he treated my parents. My wife and I see him and we are very pleased with his professionalism." [January 2018]
- "I really like the way Dr. Butron explained things and I will be happy to him have him as my primary care physician." [January 2018]
- "I am pleased with the service I receive, the doctor is very professional and caring." [September 2017]
- "I like Dr. Butron and look forward to many years of a good relationship. He did a great job with what he had to work with for my records."
- "I always have a great experience when I go to OU Physicians-Tulsa. I love all the people there and they for the most part know me and treat me like we have been friends for years, including the doctor. I hope I never have to go anywhere else for treatment. This is my honest opinion."
- "This was my first visit with Dr Butron. I thought that the examination was thorough. He answered the questions that I asked. Very good services given to me. I am very please to have had great treatments, follow-ups, and referrals to help me cope with my conditions of my physical and mental health."