Kyle Bielefeld, M.D.
Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
4444 E. 41st St.
Tulsa, OK 74135-2527
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Pediatric Residency - University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatric Cardiology
Kyle Bielefeld, M.D., a pediatric cardiologist, joined the OU School of Community Medicine's Department of Pediatrics as an assistant professor. Dr. Bielefeld completed his medical degree at University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, his pediatric residency at the University of Minnesota, and his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Science in Little Rock.
- "This visit was a breaking point for us! We have seen several other physicians that did not possess knowledge about our child's condition nor were they willing to research more, we basically lost a lot of hope that we would even get "good" care for our child from any local facilities and were prepared to travel so he would be in good hands. This physician has extensive knowledge about the condition and we felt that this is someone that would genuinely follow and care for our child for a long time. We are very excited to have met him and the staff are wonderful as well. Our child even commented that he "liked that doctor office"." [December 2017]
- "We are very happy with this physician. He took all the time we needed to have questions answered and was very patient and thorough with his responses. He shows concern for my child and that means so much to us."
- "The doctor was very professional and attentive. I could tell he enjoyed his job and really cared for my son's welfare."
- "Very satisfied with the level of information gathered by the doctor to rule out any concerns/necessity to continue visits."
- "Dr. Bielefeld was extremely accomodating to my infant's needs. He was very professional and confident and put my husband and I at ease in a time of uncertainty."