How to Apply
The application process can be completed completely online. You will provide general materials (e.g., application and fee) to apply to the OU-Tulsa graduate college and then will also provide materials specific for the application to the Master of Arts in Organizational Dynamics program. Specifically, you will need to:
1. Complete the application and pay the application fee. NOTE: Be sure to choose one of the two Organizational Dynamics program major options: Human Resource Management or Technical Project Management. If you are unsure of which major option to pick, but do want to apply to Organizational Dynamics, choose either one. You can change your major later.
2. Provide transcripts for the undergraduate institution in which you earned your undergraduate degree. Provide graduate level transcripts if you have taken graduate-level courses, whether or not you earned a graduate degree.
3. Attach your current resume which shows at least 2 years of work experience. If you do not have at least 2 years of work experience, please submit GRE scores and/or contact program faculty to discuss your application.
4. Provide a statement of professional purpose and goals including how the Organizaitonal Dynamics program fits into your long-term career goals. Additional information is provided in the application portal regarding the statement of purpose.
5. At least two letters of reference, one of which is from someone who is knowledgable about your performance in the workplace. You can provide up to three letters of reference. A form that includes a rating sheet is provided in the application portal. Please ensure that references provide both the ratings and a written narrative.
6. Sign the letter of agreement which indicates issues specific to the Organizational Dynamics program.
OU has moved to an online application process. To apply for admission to the Master of Arts in Organizational Dynamics degree program, go to the online application portal available at: http://www.ou.edu/admissions.html
Fall: preferred deadline May 1; will accept applications until June 15
Spring: November 1
Summer: March 15