DISCOUNTED Microsoft Software for Faculty and Staff
Information Technology is making Microsoft Office (for PC or Mac) and the Microsoft Windows Ultimate upgrade available to Faculty and Staff members at a heavily DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Quick Facts About This Program:
- Current Faculty and Staff members with a valid OU/OUHSC login can download this software for a DISCOUNTED PRICE.
- The link for OUHSC programs is: click here (Call 1-888-396-1447 (5am – 5pm CST) for assistance)
- The link for OU programs is: click here (Call 405-325-HELP for assistance)
- A license key will be provided during the transaction. This key is specific to your transaction and you are responsible for keeping a copy of it for your records. IT cannot retrieve this key if it is lost.
- The download is valid for two installations only. Faculty and Staff members could install it on both a desktop and laptop or they can retain an installation for recovery purposes.
- This license provides for the continued use of the software while you remain employed with OU. If for any reason you leave the University, you are required to remove the software from your computer. See licensing contracts for details on the product use rights for this software.
- Faculty and Staff members are reminded and encouraged to use the daily update features of the software to protect their machines from viruses and malware.
If you need further assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk at (918) 660-3550 or email Tulsaitfirstname.lastname@example.org