- School of Community Medicine Home
- About the School of Community Medicine
- MD Program - Community Medicine Track
- Physician Assistant Program
- Departments and Residency Programs
- Student Experience
- Student Services
- Faculty Affairs
- Helpful Resources
- Future Students
- Contact Us
OU Community Health Alliance
What is the OU Community Health Alliance?
The OU Community Health Alliance is an organization of OU medical students who aim to better the healthcare system in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Through volunteerism, we work to uplift, educate, and empower patients. The Alliance exposes students to the challenges of providing health care with limited resources, while developing more compassionate and empathetic healthcare professionals.
Our Primary Goals
- Serve the uninsured and underinsured population of Tulsa and Oklahoma City
- Create an educational experience for medical students at all levels of training
- Expose medical students to the needs of the community in which we live
- Foster a life-long passion for community service
Download the Course Syllabus:
Class of 2019 - Log your hours here.
Class of 2020 - Log your hours here.
Class of 2021 - Log your hours here.
Class of 2022 - Log your hours here.