School of Community Medicine Information Sessions
The OU-TU School of Community Medicine hosts Information Sessions several times a year for students interested in pursuing a MD or PA degree. Each session is two hours with the first hour consisting of a presentation about the School of Community Medicine and how it is beneficial. Also, we will discuss the details about each program and the necessary prerequisites. The second hour consists of a question and answer session with current MD and PA students at the School of Community Medicine.
4pm - 5pm:
- Information about the School of Community Medicine
- PA Program Detail and Prerequisites
- MD Program Detail and Prerequisites
5pm - 6pm:
- Introduction of current MD and PA Students
- Q & A with current MD and PA Students
Information Session Registration
The next information session will be January 29, 2020 from 4:00pm-6:00pm in the OU-Tulsa Learning Center on the Schusterman Center campus at 41st and Yale.
Link to register will be posted in January 2020.