Preparing for Graduate School
Consider the following
- Why do you want to attend graduate school?
- What are your personal goals?
- Is a graduate degree required for your career path?
- Will a graduate degree advance your career or increase your earning potential?
- When do you want to begin your graduate study?
Do your research
- What is important to you in a graduate program?
- What faculty or programs are conducting research you're interested in pursuing?
- Does your program of interest provide funding support?
- Know the application deadline of the graduate program you are interested in.