Skip Navigation

Policies, Procedures, and Forms

Financial Services, The University of Oklahoma website wordmark
Skip Side Navigation

Please open the Declining Balance Card Policy document linked below to review the updated policy. Once your budget has been submitted through Crimson Corner, please complete the DBC Application linked below through Internet Explorer or download the form and open through Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat

download icon Employee Expense Reimbursement form (xls)
Must accompany any request for expense reimbursement more than 120 days after the event.
download icon Food and Beverage Expense Certificate Form (xls)
Must accompany all invoices for meals, receptions, banquets, or coffee which are to be charged to a University account other than the Provost Area.
download icon Request for Approval to Obtain Advanced Funds from the OU Foundation (xls)
Agreement for all approved requests to Grant departments between the University and the OU Foundation.
download icon Request for Short Term Pooled Investment Fund (xls)
Request to participate in short-term investment pool.
download icon Loan Authorization Form (doc)
Request for loans to Auxiliary Enterprises or Services Units.

For additional information relating to Independent Contractors please visit the OU HR site

download icon Lost Receipt Form (pdf)
Use this form for lost receipts needed for paper travel claims or miscellaneous reimbursements. This form cannot be used for hotel, rental cars, registration or airfare.
download icon Request for Postage (doc)
Request for the purchase of postage for a postage meter or the purchase of postage stamps.
download icon Monthly Reconciliation of Postage Stamps (doc)
Record of stamps issued, used, and on hand.
download icon Refund Request Form (pdf)
This form must be used for refunding money that has been paid to the University for fees, tickets, classes, etc. This form should not be used for reimbursement requests or Student Accounts Receivable refunds.
download icon Transfer Authorization Form (doc)
Request for transfers between Auxiliary Enterprises and Services Units.
download icon Transfer Form (xls)
For transferring revenues or expenses, except payroll, between departments.

Email your request for The University of Oklahoma W-9 to with the Subject line "W-9 Request"