Routine services in most academic and office buildings include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Emptying trash
- Sweeping, dust mopping, or vacuuming floors periodically
- Cleaning/disinfecting rest rooms, floors, and fixtures
- Classroom cleaning
Frequency of routine service will vary by space classification. Direct student-use areas are given higher frequency than administrative spaces. For specfic cleaning frequencies in your area, please call the Custodial Services office at (405)325-4069.
The following services are not performed on a routine basis, but may be scheduled through the Customer Service office, (405)325-3060. They are provided to public areas of buildings as part of an annual maintenance program such as during the summer and winter break periods.
- Cleaning and machine scrubbing of hard surface floors; refinishing when necessary.
- Restorative carpet cleaning.
- Cleaning interior glass (panels and partitions) within reach.
Special custodial services may be scheduled for after-hours meetings, events, and other campus activities by calling Customer Service at (405)325-3060. Advance notice of 48 hours is requested for special custodial services in order to guarantee service for special events.