- Upcoming Events
- Faculty Fellows Programs
- Syllabus Templates and Resources
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Seminar Series
- Teaching Assistant Orientation
- Development for International Teaching Assistants
- DITA Academy
- Graduate Teaching Academy
- Event Attendance Portal
- Course Observation Search Portal
- Teaching Scholars Initiative (TSI)
Creating a new syllabus? Want to make your syllabus more effective and communicative to your students? Designing an online course? Check out some of our curated examples.
CTE supports efforts to innovate in the curricula, to implement effective pedagogies in the classroom, and to enhance student learning and engagement.
We offer training, consultation, and encourage effective uses of various instructional technologies in the classroom. Mobile devices, Twitter, Lynda.com, WordPress, and many more educational technologies are being integrated into courses across campus.
The Center for Teaching Excellence’s media and video production facility equips traditional academic units at the University of Oklahoma with heightened teaching and learning capabilities through training and high quality production.