- Upcoming Events
- Faculty Fellows Programs
- Syllabus Templates and Resources
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Seminar Series
- Teaching Assistant Orientation
- Development for International Teaching Assistants
- DITA Academy
- Graduate Teaching Academy
- Event Attendance Portal
- Course Observation Search Portal
- Teaching Scholars Initiative (TSI)
Teaching plays a critical role in enhancing student achievement and learning. Teaching, similar to other disciplines, is also the art of science. To become a competent teacher, teaching requires more than just our expert knowledge of the disciplines and our accumulated experiences as teachers. To this end, CTE provides faculty and graduate students opportunities in cross-disciplinary communities to connect, communicate, and collaborate on innovative teaching strategies and technology integration.
These communities provide dynamic conversations and peers networks to share ideas for enhancing student learning in cohorts and interest groups.