HOW TO: Access Centricity EMR (Logician) from Home
- Cable, DSL or other high bandwidth internet connection.
- Any PC running Windows 7 or 8 or Mac running OS 9 or greater can be connected to the campus wireless network. Windows XP or other versions are not supported. If you do not know what version of MS Windows you have, right-click on My Computer, select Properties and it will show the version.
- Your computer is running an up to date virus protection program such as McAfee VirusScan and is set to update daily and scan weekly. If not, please visit http://it.ouhsc.edu/services/desktopmgmnt/antivirussoftware.asp to download and install the current version of McAfee.
- Your PC is up to date with all current Windows Critical Updates. If not, go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download and install all Critical Updates.
- Be sure to allow popups for these sites if prompted.
Installing and Connecting to Centricity EMR:
1) Click this link and logon with your OUHSC account details to install the software: Citrix Access Gateway
2) After you logon for the first time you should be presented with the following screen:
3) Click the checkbox to aggree to the Citrix license and then click the green Install button
4) Select your download location and then click Save
5) Once the file is downloaded, double-click the file to proceed with the install
6) You will be prompted when the install is complete
7) Return to your web browser window and click Continue
8) You are now logged into Centricity EMR
9) When it is time for you to log out, please remember to close you browser window to complete the process
Using Citrix Access Gateway
Click this link and logon with your OUHSC account details: Citrix Access Gateway
If it has not already been added, save the link to your Favorites/Bookmarks for easy access to the logon screen
Important browser notes
- Internet Explorer (preferred browser)
If you need assistance please call (918) 660-3550.