Skip Navigation
tulsa graduate college website wordmarkOU-Tulsa homeTulsa Grad College home

About the Tulsa Graduate College

While OU-Tulsa houses both Norman-based and HSC programs, the Tulsa Graduate College serves students specifically enrolled in Norman-based programs. OU Colleges that offer graduate programs in Tulsa include the College of Architecture, College of Arts and Sciences, Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education, Gallogly College of Engineering, and College of Liberal Studies. Graduate degrees administered by the Tulsa Graduate College include Architecture, Educational Administration, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Human Relations, Library and Information Studies, Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum, Organizational Dynamics, Public Administration, Social Work, Music Education (Kodaly Certificate), and Telecommunications Engineering.